Profiles published here have completed one of the QIBA Profile Stages of development and been approved by their Biomarker Committee.
Stage 3: Technically Confirmed Profiles
Stage 2: Consensus Profiles
- SPECT Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123 - Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Disease v1.1 2017-06-26
- QIBA Lung Nodule Volume Assessment and Monitoring in Low Dose CT Screening Profile 2016-06-01 (Closed Sept 2016)
Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles
--There are currently no Profiles open for Public Comment--
Please submit all public comments through the following online form: http://tinyurl.com/QIBA-Public-Comment-Form
(Note: each form accommodates 10 comments; you may submit additional forms as necessary)
Public Comment closed for the following Profiles (comment resolution is currently underway):
- QIBA fMRI Profile 2017-06-19 (Closed on December 31, 2017)
- QIBA PET Amyloid Profile 2017-06-15 (Closed on September 15, 2017)
- QIBA MRE Profile 2017-08-15 (Closed on September 15, 2017)
- DWI Profile 2017-04-27 (Closed on August 25, 2017)
Format for Citing Profiles
Note to users: When referencing QIBA Profile documents, please use the following format:
Specific QIBA Biomarker Committee. * Specific Profile Title, * Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. * Version. * Profile Stage. * QIBA, * Date. * Available from: URL
QIBA SPECT Biomarker Committee. Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version 1.1. Profile Stage: Consensus. QIBA, June 30, 2017. Available from: http://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Profiles
Statements of Endorsement
- How to use QIBA Profiles
- Biomarker Committee pages may also have links to DRAFT Profile documents for the next Stage.
- Profile Conformance describes how sites and products claim conformance to a Profile.
- QIBA Profile Template shows the structure, rationale and content of a Profile (show "All Markup" to see guidance in the Word comments)