From QIBA Wiki
Stage 3: Technically Confirmed Profiles
Stage 2: Consensus Profiles
- Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123 - Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Disease Profile (v1.1), June 26, 2017
Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles
Open for Public Comment. Submit comments here: http://tinyurl.com/QIBA-Public-Comment-Form
- DWI Profile 2017-04-27 Open until August 25, 2017 (extended)
- QIBA PET Amyloid Profile 2017-06-15 Open until September 15, 2017
- QIBA MRE Profile 2017-08-15 Open until September 15, 2017
- QIBA fMRI Profile 2017-06-19 Open until September 19, 2017
Public Comment closed.
- QIBA Lung Nodule Volume Assessment and Monitoring in Low Dose CT Screening Profile 2016-06-01 (Closed Sept 2016)
- DCE-MRI Quantification 2011-12-13 (Closed Feb 2012)
Statements of Endorsement
- How to use QIBA Profiles
- Biomarker Committee pages may also have links to DRAFT Profile documents for the next Stage.
- Profile Conformance describes how sites and products claim conformance to a Profile.
- QIBA Profile Template shows the structure, rationale and content of a Profile (show "All Markup" to see guidance in the Word comments)