Work Product for Review
QIBA Profile documents are posted for Public Comment to ensure stakeholder representation, transparency and quality review. Interested people are encouraged to provide input on the document, the scenarios and use cases they address, the technologies proposed and other details.
- Visit the QIBA Public Comment Webform.
- Select the document you are commenting on from the dropdown menu
- Provide your name or initials
- Follow the other instructions on the page
- CLICK SUBMIT
- e-mail (Susan Weinmann) with general comments about the Profile/Protocol concept, structure, process, etc.
The QIBA Biomarker Committees consider all comments submitted, and where appropriate, post responses.
Public Comment Documents
Public Comment closing March 1, 2017
- QIBA Profile: Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123 - Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Disease Profile (v1.0), October 28, 2016
- QIBA Profile Checklist: SPECT Profile Conformance
Public Comment closed
- QIBA Profile: QIBA Profile: Lung Nodule Volume Assessment and Monitoring in Low Dose CT Screening, June 1, 2016
- QIBA Spreadsheet: Small Nodule Profile References_Accuracy. Version for Public Comment. June 1, 2016
- QIBA Spreadsheet: Small Nodule Profile References_Precision. Version for Public Comment. June 1, 2016