Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (QIBA)
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative imaging biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, sites, patients, and time.
The navigation box to the left provides access to:
- Profiles - biomarker specifications published by QIBA
- Committees - developing biomarker Profiles and related work
- Processes - used by all Committees for developing Profiles and other QIBA work
- Resource Catalog - used for QIBA groundwork
- Education - Introduction to QIBA, QIBA Newsletter archive, QIBA posters and presentations, and citations
- QIBA Collaborations - Collaborations with societies, quantitative imaging partners
This wiki site is used primarily by the QIBA Committees. For the more formal QIBA website, Click Here.