From QIBA Wiki
Profiles may be of use at any Stage.
Stage 3: Technically Confirmed Profiles
- Conformance Checklists (refer to Appendix C in the Profile document - pg 42)
- Assessment Procedures (refer to Section 4 in the Profile document - pg 30)
Stage 2: Consensus Profiles
- SPECT-CT: Estimating the Concentration of 99mTc Based Imaging Biomarkers in Large and Small Volumes of Interest Profile 2019-10-21
Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles
Please submit comments using the online form
- MR MSK cartilage for joint disease 2020-05-18 (Open for comment: June 26, 2020 - Thursday, October 29, 2020 [extended])
- MR Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast (DSC-MRI) 2020-01-29 (closed on May 15, 2020)
- US Shear Wave Speed for Liver Fibrosis 2019-10-21 (closed on December 18, 2019)
- Appendix E: SWS Checklists, 2019-10-21 (closed on December 18, 2019)
- CT Lung Density 2019-09-03 (Contains Conformance Checklist, Appendix B) (closed on October 16, 2019)
- Appendix E:CT Lung Density Protocols 2019-06-26 (closed on October 16, 2019)
- fMRI for Sensorimotor Mapping 2017-06-19 (closed on December 31, 2017)
Comment Resolutions are posted for Past Public Comments and Past Technical Confirmations.
Format for Citing Profiles
Cite QIBA Profile documents as:
- Specific QIBA Biomarker Committee. Specific Profile Title, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version. Profile Stage. Date. Available from: URL
- QIBA MR Biomarker Committee. MR Elastography of the Liver, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Profile Stage: Consensus. June 6, 2019. Available from: http://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Profiles
Statements of Endorsement
- How to use QIBA Profiles
- Biomarker Committee pages may also have links to DRAFT Profile documents for the next Stage.
- Profile Conformance describes how sites and products claim conformance to a Profile.
- QIBA Profile Template shows the structure, rationale and content of a Profile (show "All Markup" to see guidance in the Word comments)