From QIBA Wiki
Revision as of 04:14, 2 October 2019 by Kevino
Profiles may be of use at any Stage.
Stage 3: Technically Confirmed Profiles
Stage 2: Consensus Profiles
- SPECT Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123 - Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Disease v1.1 2017-06-26
Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles
Please submit comments using the online form
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_09.03.2019 (Contains Conformance Checklist, Appendix B) (Public Comment Open: August 19 - October 16, 2019)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Protocols-Appendix D, 2019-06-26 (Public Comment Open: August 19 - October 16, 2019)
- Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging Profile 2019-02-05 (closed on April 5th, 2019)
- Atherosclerosis Biomarkers by (C)CTA - 2019 Imaging Profile 2019-02-26 (closed on June 3rd, 2019)
Comment Resolutions are posted for Past Public Comments and Past Technical Confirmations .
Format for Citing Profiles
Cite QIBA Profile documents as:
- Specific QIBA Biomarker Committee. Specific Profile Title, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version. Profile Stage. QIBA, Date. Available from: URL
- QIBA SPECT Biomarker Committee. Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version 1.1. Profile Stage: Consensus. QIBA, June 30, 2017. Available from: http://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Profiles
Statements of Endorsement
- How to use QIBA Profiles
- Biomarker Committee pages may also have links to DRAFT Profile documents for the next Stage.
- Profile Conformance describes how sites and products claim conformance to a Profile.
- QIBA Profile Template shows the structure, rationale and content of a Profile (show "All Markup" to see guidance in the Word comments)