Difference between revisions of "QIBA for Imaging Vendors"
(Created page with "'''QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative imaging biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, sites, patients, and time.''' QIBA develops Pro...")
Revision as of 19:55, 6 August 2019
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative imaging biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, sites, patients, and time.
QIBA develops Profile documents that standardize methods for creating a specific biomarker with predictable performance (accuracy and reproducibility).
Vendors of imaging devices benefit from QIBA by:
Imaging Device Vendors use QIBA by:
- implementing features and meeting performance requirements assigned to the Acquisition Modality (and sometimes Reconstruction Software) in the QIBA Profile
- assessing their conformance as described in the QIBA Profile checklist
- publishing a formal QIBA Conformance Statement documenting their product conformance to a given QIBA profile
- communicating conformance to customers by providing the QIBA Conformance Statement
- potentially supporting the activity of customers working to assess their own conformance to the QIBA profile