CT Coordinating Committee
From QIBA Wiki
Revision as of 22:19, 14 February 2018 by Sweinmann
- Chairs: Rudresh Jarecha, MBBS, DNB, DMRE (Co-chair), Lawrence Schwartz, MD (Co-chair), and David Lynch, MD (Vice-chair)
- Secretary: Susan Weinmann (RSNA Staff)
The CT Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on CT.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the CT Biomarker Committees
- Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact the secretary for details.
- CT Coordinating Cmte Call Summaries