From QIBA Wiki
Profiles may be of use at any Stage.
Stage 3: Technically Confirmed Profiles
- Conformance Checklists (refer to Appendix C in the Profile document - pg 42)
- Assessment Procedures (refer to Section 4 in the Profile document - pg 30)
Stage 2: Consensus Profiles
- SPECT Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123 - Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Disease v1.1, 2017-06-26
- SPECT Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123 - Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Disease v2.0, 2019-10-15
Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles
Please submit comments using the online form
- Dynamic Susceptibility Contrast MRI (DSC-MRI) Profile 2020-01-29 (Public Comment Open: March 2 - May 15, 2020)
- SPECT-CT: Estimating the Concentration of 99mTc Based Imaging Biomarkers in Large and Small Volumes of Interest Profile 2019-10-21 (closed on February 3, 2020)
- QIBA US Measurement of Shear Wave Speed for Estimation of Liver Fibrosis Profile 2019-10-21 (closed on December 18, 2019)
- Appendix E: QIBA US SWS Checklists for Implementation of the SWS Profile, 2019-10-21 (closed on December 18, 2019)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile 2019-09-03 (Contains Conformance Checklist, Appendix B) (closed on October 16, 2019)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Protocols-Appendix E, 2019-06-26 (closed on October 16, 2019)
- Atherosclerosis Biomarkers by (C)CTA - 2019 Imaging Profile 2019-02-26 (closed on June 3rd, 2019)
Comment Resolutions are posted for Past Public Comments and Past Technical Confirmations.
Format for Citing Profiles
Cite QIBA Profile documents as:
- Specific QIBA Biomarker Committee. Specific Profile Title, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version. Profile Stage. QIBA, Date. Available from: URL
- QIBA SPECT Biomarker Committee. Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version 1.1. Profile Stage: Consensus. QIBA, June 30, 2017. Available from: http://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Profiles
Statements of Endorsement
- How to use QIBA Profiles
- Biomarker Committee pages may also have links to DRAFT Profile documents for the next Stage.
- Profile Conformance describes how sites and products claim conformance to a Profile.
- QIBA Profile Template shows the structure, rationale and content of a Profile (show "All Markup" to see guidance in the Word comments)