Lung Density Biomarker Ctte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:06, 4 January 2021 by Jlisiecki (talk | contribs) (→Recent Meetings/Call Summaries)
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Co-chairs: Sean Fain, PhD; Charles Hatt, PhD; Miranda Kirby, PhD
- RSNA Staff Support: Julie Lisiecki
Scope: Quantitative CT lung densitometry and morphology for COPD and related diseases.
- Characterize the precision and accuracy of phenotyping and progression measurements in emphysema and asthma.
- This is an essential effort to classify phenotype and assess longitudinal changes as medically meaningful surrogates for health status.
- Compare the sensitivity of CT measurements to spirometry and other accepted measures.
- This will be necessary in order to determine if Progressive Disease can be detected significantly sooner with quantitative imaging techniques than with currently accepted methods.
Recent Meetings/Call Summaries
- December 16, 2020
- November 4, 2020
- September 23, 2020
- August 26, 2020
- July 22, 2020
- June 24, 2020
- May 27, 2020
- April 22, 2020
- March 11, 2020
Lung Density/COPD BC Call Summaries Archive
Status - <summarize current status>
A Google link for Public Comment Resolution has been created for ease of sharing updates with the group: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uOzBaB_77vLSv8FKtQ59AxpfcAswtJ4t/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_09.04.2020, clean version (Contains Conformance Checklist, Appendix B)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_09.04.2020, with markup (Contains Conformance Checklist, Appendix B)
- AAPM Comments for CT Lung Density Profile
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_09.03.2019 (Contains Conformance Checklist, Appendix B)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile Checklist, 09.03.2019 (separate Conformance Checklist for ease of reference)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_06.26.2019 (Distributed August 21, 2019)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_06.26.2019 (for BC and CC votes to release)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_04.25.2019 (for internal BC review)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Protocols, Appendix D_04.25.2019 (for internal BC review)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_02.25.2019 (for internal BC review)
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_08.30.2017 (for internal BC review)
- QIBA Airway Profile 9/28/11 - (draft per Dr. Sean Fain)
- Lung Density QIBA Profile 9/6/11 v0.4 - (Iowa Version with comments)
Protocol Development Activities
Validate key concepts and answer key questions needed to write the Profiles and demonstrate their effectiveness.
- Phantom project
- Quantitative Imaging in Lung Disorders Refresher Course Outline (Refresher Course at RSNA 2011: November 30th)
- 06-21-2011GammexBoxFullPath.ppt posted 6.23.2011
- 06-08-2011 COPDGeneModel2-GammexBox.ppt posted 6.8.2011
- Pulmonary Emphysema: Objective Quantification at Multi–Detector Row CT—Comparison with Macroscopic and Microscopic Morphometry Madani et al, Radiology: Volume 238: Number 3-March 2006
- Pulmonary Emphysema: Radiation Dose and Section Thickness at Multidetector CT Quantification—Comparison with Macroscopic and Microscopic Morphometry Madani et al, Radiology: Volume 243: Number 1-April 2007
- COPDGene protocol section
- ECLIPSE protocol description
- ECLIPSE CT protocol specifics
- Coxson's chairman summary
- Hoffman et al's paper on quantitative assessment
- Stoel et al's paper on volume correction
- Stoel et al's paper on longitudinal studies
- FDA Guidance for Industry - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Developing Drugs for Treatment
QIBA Funded Projects
- Project (Y) Low CT Dose Lung Protocols for Repeatable Quantitative Measures in Multi-Center Studies (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Project (L) Investigation of Methods of Volume Correction for Lung Density CT (University of Wisconsin, Madison)