2022-06-21 Process Committee Agenda
Join Zoom Meeting: https://rsna-org.zoom.us/j/81919397380?pwd=SGd3aHhocXJ4UzczNDVsTkdobXFodz09
Meeting ID: 819 1939 7380 | Passcode: Process
Streamlined_Profile_Template [5 min]
- Status report on generalizing CT Vol doc back to template and update Template Page
- Might have something ready to vote on
- Will include (required?) Change Log for _normative_ (Requirement, assessment procedure, claim) changes
- Will plan another iteration as experience from DWI, fMRI
- Key: Kevin, Mike, and everyone!
Maintenance/Versioning/Naming [20 min]
- Homework: Kevin to post link to the example sheet
- See if committee is coverging
- Will eventually reach out to CC Cochairs on versioning (noting it's not concrete yet, still cloud of ideas)
- Key: MRE (Kay), FDG (Gudrun will ask Jeff to recommend), DWI (Mike)
Estimates_of_Precision [15 min]
- Plans for Wrapping-up
- Q1. For a BC that is drafting their Stage 4 experimental plan, what about Estimates of Precision do they need to understand/address?
- Q2. For a Stage 4 profile, what conformance requirements and assessment procedures should the BC place on sites (e.g. relating to estimating precision or demonstrating non-inferiority)?
- Note: since we want to know if the requirement & assessment procedures will be practical, the BC will have to include them in the Stage 3 profile
- Q3. For a BC that is not preparing Stage 4, but wants to provide an experimental plan so that a motivated site can take a Stage 3 Profile to Stage 4 themselves, what should they write?
- Key: Nancy
BONUS Topic: Profile Selection Process [min]
- Start discussion to feed into the QIBA Meetings
- There are more things that QIBA could conceivably work on than we have the bandwidth to actually work on.
- How do we determine a proposal is the best use of our time rather than a conceivable use of our time.
- Which characteristics of past profiles have set the stage for success and which have set the stage for roadblocks?
- How can we look for those in new proposals?
Next Meeting Agenda & New Business [10 min]
- See also New Topics