Work Product for Review
Public Comment on QIBA Profiles
All QIBA technical documents (Profiles, Protocols) are posted for Public Comment to ensure stakeholder representation, transparency and quality review. All documents are posted via the QIBA WIKI and announced to a broad e-mail distribution list. QIBA Profiles are posted for public review for a minimum of 30 days before being considered finalized for trial implementation.
The Public Comment Phase of the development of each QIBA Profile allows interested people to provide input on the Profiles, the scenarios and use cases they address, the technologies proposed and other details. In particular, vendors who will implement the Profiles and members of the healthcare community who will use the Profiles are encouraged to review and comment.
- Review the documents listed in the Public Comment WIKI page
- Note the deadline listed next to each Profile
- Submit your comments via the comment form or direct e-mail to (Joe Koudelik)
The QIBA Technical Committees who develop QIBA Profiles will consider all comments submitted in the specified public comment period, and where appropriate, respond to comments. Please see below for more detailed instructions for submitting comments.
Directions for Comment Submission
Use the Public Comment Form to submit comments concerning QIBA Profiles to the QIBA Technical Committees. Documents currently in the Public Comment phase are listed below. Submitted comments will be considered for the revised versions of these Profiles.
- Please insert your comments on specific Profile content into the downloadable Public Comment Form and send by e-mail attachment to (Joe Koudelik)
- If you have general comments about the Profile concept, structure, process, etc., please e-mail those directly to (Joe Koudelik)
1. Select and download Profiles for review (see link below).
- Profile: DCE-MRI Quantification Version 1.0 ...Public Comment open 11 July 2011 - 11 August 2011
- Profile: QIBA Profile. Computed Tomography: Change Measurements in the Volumes of Solid Tumors Public Comment open 05 August 2011 - 05 October 2011
- Protocol: QIBA Proffered Protocol to UPICT. CT: Change Measurements in the Volumes of Solid Tumors Public Comment open 05 August 2011 - 05 October 2011
2. Designate Section or Line Number for each comment (or designate as "general").
3. Specify the Issue concisely and provide any new or replacement text in the Proposal section.
4. Designate the Priority of each comment as High (H), Medium (M), or Low (L)
- H: Important issue where there is a major issue to be resolved; requires discussion and debate.
- M: Medium issue or clarification. Requires discussion, but should not lead to long debate.
- L: Typo or other minor classification that an editor can manage; requires no group discussion.
5. After completing form, save it and send as an e-mail attachment to (Joe Koudelik)
6. Comments are due by date listed next to each Profile.