VolCT - Group 1C
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Characterizing Variability, sans Biology
- Multiple image sets of the same phantoms re-scanned across centers to isolate contributors to variability.
- The goal is to determine necessary control conditions to be documented in profiles ensuring that the output for imaging when performed under these conditions will be adequately precise and accurate when scanned on profile-compliant equipment.
- Related Profile: Lung Vol Quantification - Measurement Activity*Vol-CT 1C Group Call Summaries
- Volumetric CT Image Analysis (Part 1C) with AJB markup