VolCT - Group 1B
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Current Goals & Status:
- Question: What is measurement variation for different software/user methods for a reference set of image data?
- Intra-rater reliability, i.e., test-retest precision for pre-specified tumors (a.k.a. "marked up") by single image analysis operators
- Ground Truth: Pooled from all image analyses meeting quality criteria to estimate confidence intervals around "true" volume.
- Approach: Patient Change Data from RIDER Database:
- > 300 cases as of Sept 2008
- Most with multiple time points
- Few with thin slice (<1.5 mm thick) image data
- No contours provided (user has to provide their own as part of measurement)
- no outcome data
- Publicly Available on NCIA
- Related Profile: Lung Vol Quantification - Measurement Activity
- Proposed Group 1B Questions & Datases (2009-02-10) -- Feedback Welcome -- Dr. McNitt-Gray
- ACRIN 6678 Quality Control Parameters for CT Scan Tumor Volumetric Measurements
- Conference Paper on Reproducibility and Accuracy of Uni- and Bi-Dimensional Tumor Measurements from MRI and CT Volumes, which looks at RECIST, WHO and Volume measurements.