Difference between revisions of "US Coordinating Committee"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
calls are held Quarterly. Please contact RSNA Staff for details.
Revision as of 19:06, 21 January 2022
Co-chairs: Paul Carson, PhD; J. Brian Fowlkes, PhD; Michelle Robbin, MD, MS, FACR, FAIUM, FSRU
RSNA Staff Support: Julie Lisiecki
The Ultrasound Coordinating Committee is responsible for:
- Monitoring and coordinating the activities of Ultrasound Biomarker Committees
- QIBA Profile Dashboard (US Page)
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the Ultrasound Biomarker Committees
Zoom calls are held Quarterly. Please contact RSNA Staff for details.