US Coordinating Committee
From QIBA Wiki
Revision as of 21:59, 4 January 2021 by SStanfa
- Co-chairs: Paul Carson, PhD; J. Brian Fowlkes, PhD
- RSNA Staff Support: Julie Lisiecki
The Ultrasound Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on Ultrasound.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the Ultrasound Biomarker Committees
WebEx calls are held Quarterly. Please contact RSNA Staff for details.