Difference between revisions of "US Coordinating Committee"
From QIBA Wiki
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 20:44, 27 August 2019
- Co-chairs: Timothy J. Hall, PhD (Co-Chair), Brian Garra, MD (Co-Chair)
- RSNA Staff Support: Julie Lisiecki
The Ultrasound Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on Ultrasound.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the Ultrasound Biomarker Committees
WebEx calls are held Quarterly. Please contact RSNA Staff for details.