Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's basically the same review process prior to releasing for Trial Implementation or Publication (and if we want to be good, before Public Comment).
Remember, this is the QA point. It doesn't have to be perfect. It does have to be good.
- Judge the document to be fit for the next phase (Authoring Committee)
- Schedule review meeting with Modality Committee
- Submit document 1 week before review meeting (Authoring Committee)
- Line-by-line review (Modality Committee)
- Walkthrough led by lead author
- Resolve questions/comments/clarifications from Modality Committee
- Recorded vote to approve the document as fit for the next phase (Modality Committee)