Jump to navigation Jump to search
QIBA is grateful for the support of our collaborators.
- Our society partners help QIBA with the development and implementation of quantitative imaging biomarkers, which are essential to precision medicine and AI tools.
- The companies offer conformance testing services to help Profile users achieve high-quality quantitative imaging results.
We work together to provide efficient and validated methods for quantifying biomedical imaging results necessary for optimal patient care, clinical research, and new therapy development.
- EARL II Pilot Study - Ongoing study to assess international imaging site conformance to the QIBA FDG-PET/CT Profile -August 2022
- RadSite Pilot Study - Ongoing study to assess accredited imaging site conformance to the QIBA FDG-PET/CT Profile - August 2022
- The QIBA PET Amyloid Profile has advanced to Stage 3 (Clinically Feasible), and can be found on the QIBA Profiles page: https://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Profiles
|AIUM - American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine||https://www.aium.org/|
|EARL, Research4Life, under the umbrella of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)||https://www.eanm.org/earl-research4life/|
|EIBALL - European Imaging Biomarkers Alliance, European Society of Radiology (ESR)||https://www.myesr.org/about/organisation/statutory-committees/research-committee|
|EIBIR - European Institute for Biomedical Imaging||https://www.eibir.org/|
|ISMRM - International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine||https://www.ismrm.org/|
|Japan Quantitative Imaging Biomarker Alliance (J-QIBA), a part of the Japan Radiological Society||http://www.radiology.jp/j-qiba/english/index.html|
|Prevent Cancer Foundation||https://www.preventcancer.org/|
|SNMMI - Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging||http://www.snmmi.org/|