Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:57, 25 March 2021 by Jlisiecki (talk | contribs) (→Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles)
Profiles published here have completed one of the QIBA Profile Stages of development and been approved by their Biomarker Committee.
Profiles may be of use at any Stage.
Stage 3: Technically Confirmed Profiles
- Conformance Checklists (refer to Appendix C in the Profile document - pg 42)
- Assessment Procedures (refer to Section 4 in the Profile document - pg 30)
Stage 2: Consensus Profiles
- QIBA CT Lung Density Profile_09.04.2020, clean version (Contains Conformance Checklist, Appendix B) 2020-10-23
- SPECT-CT: Estimating the Concentration of 99mTc Based Imaging Biomarkers in Large and Small Volumes of Interest Profile 2019-10-21
Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles
Please submit comments using the online form
- MR DCE-MRI Quantification (DCEMRI-Q) 2020-10-12 (closed on March 10, 2021)
- MR MSK cartilage for joint disease 2020-05-18 (closed on October 29, 2020)
- US Shear Wave Speed for Liver Fibrosis 2021-03-19 (clean version - Consensus vote)
- US Shear Wave Speed for Liver Fibrosis 2021-03-19 (version with edits for Consensus vote)
- Appendix E: SWS Checklists, 2019-10-21 (updated March 19, 2021)
- fMRI for Sensorimotor Mapping 2017-06-19 (closed on December 31, 2017)
Comment Resolutions are posted for Past Public Comments and Past Technical Confirmations.
Format for Citing Profiles
Cite QIBA Profile documents as:
- Specific QIBA Biomarker Committee. Specific Profile Title, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version. Profile Stage. Date. Available from: URL
- QIBA MR Biomarker Committee. MR Elastography of the Liver, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Profile Stage: Consensus. June 6, 2019. Available from: http://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Profiles
Statements of Endorsement
- How to use QIBA Profiles
- Biomarker Committee pages may also have links to DRAFT Profile documents for the next Stage.
- Profile Conformance describes how sites and products claim conformance to a Profile.
- QIBA Profile Template shows the structure, rationale and content of a Profile (show "All Markup" to see guidance in the Word comments)