Process Coordinating Committee
- Co-chairs: Kevin O'Donnell (Chair); Dan Sullivan (Vice-chair)
- Secretary: Susan Weinmann (RSNA Staff)
- Roster: <link to roster of active attendees and who has voting privileges>
- Mailing List:
The Process Committee facilitates the QIBA Coordinating Committees and their profiling activities by defining processes and tools to promote consistent quality work product.
- Develop common Templates & Processes
- Support & mentor adoption of above
- Drive consistent content & format of Profiles
- Support infrastructure for Committees
- Upcoming Calls/Meetings: Biweekly, Wednesdays @ 3-4pm Central Time <link to calendar of meetings>
- Summaries of Past Calls/Meetings
- Process/best practices for initial literature search around a new biomarker/profile
- Improve Wiki layout
- Flesh out Process page details
- Target task forces that are getting started
- Clarify the "sequencing" of stages (e.g. that normally one does not need to repeat Public Comment at later stages, but rather comments can be submitted in most stages and it is up to the BC to decide if a profile has been changed so much that it needs to go back to the PC stage.)
- On-boarding/indoctrination process and materials for new committees and members
- Joe's intro email, current template and stage docs, QIBA Fact Sheet
- Could use a "fresh eyes"/newcomer commentary
- Support adoption of the updated Profile Template.
- "How to develop a Profile Guidance"
- Harmonize assessment procedures across profiles
- Refine process for QIBA Conformance Statements
- Propose conventions for Profile editions/versions
- Clarify dealing with comments after the public comment stage
- Methodology/Study Design guidance/requirements for achieving "Clinically Confirmed"
- Sketch up publication process for Official Docs (CC approval vote, send to RSNA Staff)
- Propose policy/process to consider Prior Project completion when Steering Cmte reviews new Proposals from the same PI.
- timing overlap of prior cycle completion period with new proposal period needs to be one considered.
- possible solution would require final reports for prior COMPLETED funding cycles before considering a new project proposal
- Propose change tracking process
- Guidelines for Reference Implementations and commercial products in Profiles (underlying algorithm available, list all comers, non-commercial?, etc).
- Guidelines for assessment procedures to vet SW in Profiles
- Clarity QIBA Profile vs UPICT Protocol (Venn Diagram)
If your organization is a QIBA Member and you would like to be added to the roster of this committee, please provide the name of your representative (and optionally, alternates) to the Secretary.
This page is based on the Committee Template. Add any good ideas you have to the template.