Difference between revisions of "Process Coordinating Committee"
|Line 55:||Line 55:|
* [[Media:QIBA_Profile_Stages-20160412.docx| 2016.04.12]]
Revision as of 22:52, 4 May 2016
- Chairs: Kevin O'Donnell (Chair); Dan Sullivan, MD (Vice-chair)
- Secretary: Susan Weinmann (RSNA Staff)
- Roster: <link to roster of active attendees and who has voting privileges>
The Process Committee facilitates the QIBA Coordinating Committees and their profiling activities by defining processes and tools to promote consistent quality work product.
- Develop common Templates & Processes
- Support & mentor adoption of above
- Drive consistent content & format of Profiles
- Support infrastructure for Committees
- Upcoming: Biweekly Tcons, Wednesdays @ 3-4pm Central Time <link to calendar of meetings>
- Summaries of Past Calls/Meetings
- Complete Claim Guidance document
- Process/best practices for initial literature search around a new biomarker/profile
- Round 6 proposal submitted to pursue this in more detail - revisit after June 16 call
- Improve Wiki layout
- Flesh out Process page details
- Target task forces that are getting started
- Clarify dealing with comments after the public comment stage
- Clarify the "sequencing" of stages (e.g. that normally one does not need to repeat Public Comment at later stages, but rather comments can be submitted in most stages and it is up to the BC to decide if a profile has been changed so much that it needs to go back to the PC stage.)
- On-boarding/indoctrination process and materials for new committees and members
- Joe's intro email, current template and stage docs, QIBA Fact Sheet
- Could use a "fresh eyes"/newcomer commentary
- Support adoption of the updated Profile Template.
- Sketch up publication process for Official Docs (CC approval vote, send to RSNA Staff)
- Start simple with this and add complexity only as needed.
- Address relationship between wiki content (current, easy to update) and website content (authoritative, stable)
- Likely RSNA staff will periodically mirror wiki content up onto the website; address this in publication process.
- "How to develop a Profile Guidance"
- Harmonize assessment procedures across profiles
- Refine process for QIBA Conformance Statements
- Should QIBA get into hosting the Conformance Statements on our site (and then we could link to them from the Profiles page which would be very handy)
- Consider the RSNA Image Share Conformance Assessment Program and whether we should do something similar for QIBA
- Process committee can think through the details of a process and confer with RSNA whether they would be interested
- Propose conventions for Profile editions/versions
- Methodology/Study Design guidance/requirements for achieving "Clinically Confirmed"
- Propose policy/process to consider Prior Project completion when Steering Cmte reviews new Proposals from the same PI.
- timing overlap of prior cycle completion period with new proposal period needs to be one considered.
- possible solution would require final reports for prior COMPLETED funding cycles before considering a new project proposal
- Propose change tracking process
- Guidelines for Reference Implementations and commercial products in Profiles (underlying algorithm available, list all comers, non-commercial?, etc).
- Guidelines for assessment procedures to vet SW in Profiles
- Clarity QIBA Profile vs UPICT Protocol (Venn Diagram)
- Use Cases - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bVP9pSjxtCVinlASCAeGDf5vjc2lCfj16qEg7hkft0Q/edit?usp=sharing
This page is based on the Committee Template. Add any good ideas you have to the template.