NM Coordinating Committee
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:58, 14 March 2017 by Kevino (Created page with "__NOTOC__ :Chairs: Richard Wahl, MD (Co-chair), Eric Perlman, MD (Co-chair), P. David Mozley, MD (Vice-chair) :Secretary: Susan Weinmann (RSNA Staff) :Roster: ''<link to roste...")
- Chairs: Richard Wahl, MD (Co-chair), Eric Perlman, MD (Co-chair), P. David Mozley, MD (Vice-chair)
- Secretary: Susan Weinmann (RSNA Staff)
- Roster: <link to roster of active attendees and who has voting privileges>
The NM Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on NM.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the NM Biomarker Committees
- Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact the secretary for details.