This Wiki is for collaborative creation of QIBA materials and ongoing activities.
Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (QIBA)
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, patients and time.
QIBA is an initiative to advance quantitative imaging and the use of imaging biomarkers in clinical trials and clinical practice by engaging researchers, healthcare professionals and industry . This involves:
- collaborating to identify needs, barriers, and solutions to develop and test consistent, reliable, valid, and achievable quantitative imaging results across imaging platforms, clinical sites, and time.
- accelerating the development and adoption of hardware and software standards needed to achieve accurate and reproducible quantitative results from imaging methods.
QIBA develops Profile specifications and coordinates the necessary research and qualification groundwork.
QIBA Technical and Modality Committee Rosters
QIBA currently has six active technical committees:
QIBA also has one active Ad Hoc committee:
QIBA also has one collaboration sub-committee (task force) with the RSNA Radiology Informatics Committee:
QIBA is also collaborating with UPICT (Uniform Protocols for Imaging in Clinical Trials):
Trial Implementation Documents
Public Comment Documents
Documents published by QIBA for public comment can be found here:
- QIBA Organizational Graphic October 2012
- QIBA Task Force Report August 2011
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with CT device and software manufacturers.
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with PET-CT device and software manufacturers.
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with MR device and software manufacturers.
- QIBA posters from RSNA 2012 Annual Meeting
- QIBA posters and plenary session presentation from RSNA 2011 Annual Meeting
- QIBA and UPICT posters from RSNA 2010 Annual Meeting
- QIBA and UPICT posters from RSNA 2009 Annual Meeting
- QIBA posters from RSNA 2008 Annual Meeting
- EMEA Guideline on Clinical Evaluation of Diagnostic Agents (2009.08.04)
- EMEA Guideline - Appendix 1 (2009.08.04)
- Oncology section from 2009 Imaging Biomarkers Roundtable
Quantitative Imaging/Imaging Biomarkers and QIBA Meetings and Activities
- QI/IB Special Interest Session-
Imaging Biomarkers for Clinical Care and Research Monday, November 29, 2010 Presentations
- QIBA Annual Meeting Presentations
May 24-25, 2011 Renaissance Arlington Capital View, Arlington VA Presentations
2010-2012 NIBIB Contract Details
- HHSN268201000050C QIBA (NIBIB) SemiAnnual (18-month) Progress Report February 2012
- HHSN268201000050C QIBA (NIBIB) Annual Progress Report September 2011
- HHSN268201000050C QIBA (NIBIB) SemiAnnual (6-month) Progress Report March 2011
- HHSN268201000050C QIBA (NIBIB) Proposed Work Plan November 2010
- HHSN268201000050C QIBA (NIBIB) Proposed Methodology October 2010
- HHSN268201000050C QIBA (NIBIB) Round-1 Funded Projects Overview
- HHSN268201000050C QIBA (NIBIB) Round-1 and 2 Funded Project Overview 23Apr2012
NEW: "How To" help pages