This Wiki is for collaborative creation of QIBA materials and ongoing activities.
Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (QIBA)
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, patients and time.
QIBA is an initiative to advance quantitative imaging and the use of imaging biomarkers in clinical trials and clinical practice by engaging researchers, healthcare professionals and industry . This involves:
- collaborating to identify needs, barriers, and solutions to develop and test consistent, reliable, valid, and achievable quantitative imaging results across imaging platforms, clinical sites, and time.
- accelerating the development and adoption of hardware and software standards needed to achieve accurate and reproducible quantitative results from imaging methods.
QIBA develops Profile specifications and coordinates the necessary research and qualification groundwork.
QIBA currently has four active committees:
- QIBA Round-1 Funded Projects Overview
- QIBA 1H-FY2011 Semi-annual Report (2011.03.11)
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with CT device and software manufacturers.
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with PET-CT device and software manufacturers.
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with MR device and software manufacturers.
- QIBA Work Plan (2010.11.22)
- QIBA and UPICT posters from RSNA 2010 Annual Meeting
- QIBA and UPICT posters from RSNA 2009 Annual Meeting
- EMEA Guideline on Clinical Evaluation of Diagnostic Agents (2009.08.04)
- EMEA Guideline - Appendix 1 (2009.08.04)
- Oncology section from 2009 Imaging Biomarkers Roundtable
- QIBA posters from RSNA 2008 Annual Meeting
Ad Hoc Committees
Quantitative Imaging/Imaging Biomarkers and QIBA Meetings and Activities
- QI/IB Special Interest Session-
Imaging Biomarkers for Clinical Care and Research Monday, November 29, 2010 Presentations
QIBA Annual Meeting May 24-25, 2011 Renaissance Arlington Capital View, Arlington VA
NEW: "How To" help pages