Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (QIBA)
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative imaging biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, sites, patients, and time.
- QIBA Profiles standardize methods to create biomarkers that meet a claimed performance (accurate and reproducible).
- QIBA advances quantitative imaging in clinical trials and clinical practice.
- QIBA engages researchers, healthcare professionals and industry.
- QIBA Concepts & QIBA Overview & QIBA Collaborations
- Stakeholder Benefits
The navigation box to the left provides access to:
- Profiles - biomarker specifications published by QIBA
- Committees - developing biomarker Profiles and related work
- Processes - used by all Committees for developing Profiles and other QIBA work
- Conformance - Self Attestation and Certification Services
- Resource Catalog - used for QIBA groundwork
- Education - Introduction to QIBA, QIBA Newsletter archive, QIBA posters and presentations, and citations
Congratulations to the Invicro Imaging Center, London for being an early adopter of the QIBA ADC Profile! Invicro has achieved QIBA Conformance through Self-Attestation as of April 8, 2020.
This wiki site is used primarily by the QIBA Committees. For the more formal QIBA website, Click Here.