Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Revision as of 19:55, 9 December 2021
Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (QIBA)
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative imaging biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, sites, patients, and time.
- QIBA Profiles standardize methods to create biomarkers that meet a claimed performance (accurate and reproducible).
- QIBA advances quantitative imaging in clinical trials and clinical practice.
- QIBA engages researchers, healthcare professionals and industry.
- QIBA Concepts & QIBA Overview & QIBA Collaborations
- Stakeholder Benefits
The navigation box to the left provides access to:
- Profiles - biomarker specifications published by QIBA
- Committees - developing biomarker Profiles and related work
- Processes - guidance used by all Committees for developing Profiles and other QIBA work
- Conformance - Self Attestation and Certification Services
- QIBA News - Recent biomarker committee accomplishments, volunteer news items to share
- Education - Introduction to QIBA, QIBA Newsletter archive, QIBA posters and presentations, and citations
- Resource Catalog - used for QIBA groundwork
- About QIBA - an at-a-glance introduction
RSNA Press Release: RSNA and RadSite Team Up to Promote Pilot Program for FDG PET/CT Biomarker Profile, released December 8, 2021. (link)
RSNA Press Release: QIBA-EARL Collaboration Improves PET/CT Conformance, released September 30, 2021. (link)
This wiki site is used primarily by the QIBA Committees. For the more formal QIBA website, Click Here.