Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (QIBA)
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative imaging biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, sites, patients, and time.
- QIBA Profiles standardize methods to create biomarkers that meet a claimed performance (accurate and reproducible).
- QIBA advances quantitative imaging in clinical trials and clinical practice.
- QIBA engages researchers, healthcare professionals and industry.
- QIBA Concepts & QIBA Overview & QIBA Collaborations
- Stakeholder Benefits
The navigation box to the left provides access to:
- Profiles - biomarker specifications published by QIBA
- Committees - developing biomarker Profiles and related work
- Processes - guidance used by all Committees for developing Profiles and other QIBA work
- Conformance - Self Attestation and Certification Services
- QIBA News - Recent biomarker committee accomplishments, volunteer news items to share
- Education - Introduction to QIBA, QIBA Newsletter archive, QIBA posters and presentations, and citations
- Resource Catalog - used for QIBA groundwork
- About QIBA - an at-a-glance introduction and QIBA YouTube Playlist
- QIBA Acknowledgments - Thank you to our volunteers!
The Technical Performance Assessment of Quantitative Imaging in Radiological Device Premarket Submissions Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff was released on June 16, 2022, and can be accessed via the QIBA Education page: https://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Education.
QIBA Videos are now posted to RSNA's YouTube Channel! https://tinyurl.com/QIBA-YouTube-Playlist. These videos have been created by our QIBA volunteers. Learn more about RSNA’s Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance® (QIBA), which unites researchers, health care professionals and industry to advance quantitative imaging and the use of imaging biomarkers in clinical trials and clinical practice. https://lnkd.in/gzyf8ees To learn more or join QIBA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: All QIBA promotional materials need to be reviewed and approved by QIBA Leadership or the QIBA Communications Committee.
RSNA Press Release: RSNA and RadSite Team Up to Promote Pilot Program for FDG PET/CT Biomarker Profile, released December 8, 2021. (link)
RSNA Press Release: QIBA-EARL Collaboration Improves PET/CT Conformance, released September 30, 2021. (link)
This wiki site is used primarily by the QIBA Committees. For the more formal QIBA website, Click Here.