List of Registered Conformant Users (Self-attestation)
QIBA® Registered Conformance via Self-attestation
QIBA is offering conformance service to help clinical sites demonstrate they can achieve high-quality quantitative imaging results. A clinical site that achieves QIBA Profile specifications will receive a QIBA Conformance Registered Mark that can be used to distinguish itself as performing quantitative imaging studies with high levels of precision. Scanner and analysis software vendors can also obtain the QIBA Registered Conformance Mark to demonstrate their specific medical device(s) or software has demonstrated conformance with a given QIBA Profile.
- 1 Imaging Site/Vendor/CRO | QIBA Profile | Conformance Term
- 2 Invicro Imaging Center London | ADC Change Profile (ver2019) | April 8, 2020 - April 7, 2022
- 3 University Hospital Olomouc | FDG-PET/CT Profile (ver2016) | February 15, 2021 - February 14, 2022
- 4 University College London Hospital | FDG-PET/CT Profile (ver2016) | February 15, 2021 - February 14, 2022
- 5 Charite University Medical Hospital Berlin | FDG-PET/CT Profile (ver2016) | February 15, 2021 - February 14, 2022