CT Volumetry Biomarker Ctte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with CT device and software manufacturers.
- Project plan .jpg version as of 11-8-10
- Validation Roadmap - P. David Mozley, MD
- Thoughts on the QIBA Process: Profiles, UPICT & Measurements by Kevin O’Donnell-20090629
Meetings / Call Summaries
- VIA Profile v1.5 Word version 01-09-2011
- VIA Protocol v1.4 Word version 9-11-2010
- UPICT Template for CT Lung Nodule Protocol Google doc version of v1.4 WIP
- UPICT Template for CT Lung Neoadjuvant WoOp Protocol V0.2 Google doc version 12/2009
- VolCT - Group 1B - Focus on Volume Change Analysis of Pulmonary Nodules in Diagnostic Settings
- VolCT - Group 1C - Model Sources of Variability from a Systems Engineering Analysis
- VolCT - Group 3A - Characterize variability due to algorithm using phantoms
- VolCT - Group 3B - Characterize clinical utility/efficacy with respect to clinical endpoints
- VolCT - Group 1A - Analyze Bias/Variance where Ground Truth is Known Deterministically
- VolCT - Group 2 - Set Standards for using Volumetric Imaging in Clinical Trials
- Quantification in Imaging-Dr Dirk Colditz August 23, 2010
- 2009 12 31 Review of Volumetric Image Analysis in Patients with Solid Tumors - long version
- VIA Profile v1.1 Word version 09-03-2009
- Profile: CT Lung Nodule Volume Measurement for Primary/Regional Nodes and Metastatic Sites Last updated 6/2009
- Work Breakdown for Volumetric CT 07.12.10
- Profile: CT Lung Nodule - Small Nodule in Neoadjuvant Setting Last updated 6/2009
- Profile Strategy for Vol CT
- Initial Target Selection - describing the early prioritization discussions and settling on Lung Tumor Volumes
- Sources of Variability - Andrew Buckler
- Are we ready? A time for measurement of physiological parameters of the lung using multidetector row CT scans. Hatabu H. Acad Radiol. 2009 Mar; 16(3):249. Academic Radiology
- Radiology 2007 - Coronary Calcium Scoring - This paper by Dr. McCollough et al is may be seen to be analaogous to our work in that it addresses similar issues (e.g. achieving "standard" noise levels). It could be thought of as an early draft of a Calcium Scoring profile, including both groundwork and equipment specifications.
- Helical multidetector row quantitative computed tomography (QCT) precision. Bligh M, Bidaut L, White RA, Murphy WA Jr, Stevens DM, Cody DD. Acad Radiol. 2009 Feb; 16(2):150-9. Academic Radiology
- Comparison of the accuracy of CT volume calculated by circumscription to prolate ellipsoid volume (bidimensional measurement multiplied by coronal long axis). Rkein AM, Harrigal C, Friedman AC, Persky D, Krupinski E. Acad Radiol. 2009 Feb; 16(2):181-6. Academic Radiology
- What Are Profiles?