CT Volumetry Biomarker Ctte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Write Profile documents to which equipment and sites can conform to accomplish Quantification goals.
Validate key concepts and answer key questions needed to write the Profiles and demonstrate their effectiveness.
- VolCT - Group 1A - Analyze Bias/Variance where Ground Truth is Known Deterministically
- VolCT - Group 1B - Focus on Volume Change Analysis of Pulmonary Nodules in Diagnostic Settings
- VolCT - Group 1C - Model Sources of Variability from a Systems Engineering Analysis
- VolCT - Group 2 - Set Standards for using Volumetric Imaging in Clinical Trials
- Initial Target Selection - describing the early prioritization discussions and settling on Lung Tumor Volumes
- Sources of Variability - Andrew Buckler
- Validation Roadmap - P. David Mozley, MD
- Process Groundwork & Profiling - Kevin O'Donnell - See also the Wiki Version