Difference between revisions of "CT Volumetry Biomarker Ctte"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
No longer active:
No longer active:
Revision as of 14:25, 9 April 2015
- Compliance Documents: QIBA Approach to Compliance-- Andrew J. Buckler, MS, Program Director, QIBA 08.15.11
- "Why QIBA?" - Specifics associated with CT device and software manufacturers.
- Project plan .jpg version as of 11-8-10
Meetings / Call Summaries
Lung Nodule Assessment in CT Screening
Status - Initial Profile Development
- QIBA Profile: CT Volumetry: Lung Nodule Volume Assessment and Monitoring in Lung Cancer Screening, 02.05.2014 '5February2014'
Advanced Disease/Tumor Volume Change Profile
Status - Now Resolving Public Comment
- QIBA Profile: Tumor Volume Change Profile v2.3b 15August2014
- QIBA Profile: Tumor Change Profile v2.3b 20May2014
Archived Versions of QIBA draft CT Volumetry Profile-related documents.
These projects investigate (and resolve) scientific questions underlying QIBA Profile work.
- VolCT - Group 1A - Analyze Bias/Variance where Ground Truth is Known Deterministically
- VolCT - Group 1B - Focus on Volume Change Analysis of Pulmonary Nodules in Diagnostic Settings
- VolCT - Group 1C - Model Sources of Variability from a Systems Engineering Analysis
- VolCT - Group 3A - Characterize variability due to algorithms (using phantoms / clinical data)
- VolCT - Group 3B - Characterize clinical utility/efficacy with respect to clinical endpoints
- VolCT - Colorado Group - Quantifying variability in measurement of pulmonary nodule
- NIBIB-2 Proposal for CT Volumetry16-APR-2012
<<We should tidy up this section and archive or label accordingly>>
No longer active:
- Small Nodule:
- Quantification in Imaging-Dr Dirk Colditz August 23, 2010
- Work Breakdown for Volumetric CT 07.12.10
- 2009 12 31 Review of Volumetric Image Analysis in Patients with Solid Tumors - long version
- VIA Profile v1.1 Word version 09-03-2009
- Profile: CT Lung Nodule Volume Measurement for Primary/Regional Nodes and Metastatic Sites Last updated 6/2009
- Profile: CT Lung Nodule - Small Nodule in Neoadjuvant Setting Last updated 6/2009
- Validation Roadmap - P. David Mozley, MD
- Thoughts on the QIBA Process: Profiles, UPICT & Measurements by Kevin O’Donnell-20090629
- VolCT - Group 2 - Set Standards for using Volumetric Imaging in Clinical Trials
- Profile Strategy for Vol CT
- Initial Target Selection - describing the early prioritization discussions and settling on Lung Tumor Volumes
- Sources of Variability - Andrew Buckler
- Dr Mulshine's Presentation Materials from July 2nd adapted from the ATCC Website
- Dr Petrick's 2011 SPIE Presentation Materials
- “Evaluation of 1D, 2D and 3D nodule size estimation by radiologists for spherical and non-spherical nodules through CT thoracic phantom imaging” - Talk
- “Evaluation of 1D, 2D and 3D nodule size estimation by radiologists for spherical and non-spherical nodules through CT thoracic phantom imaging” - Paper
- Are we ready? A time for measurement of physiological parameters of the lung using multidetector row CT scans. Hatabu H. Acad Radiol. 2009 Mar; 16(3):249. Academic Radiology
- Radiology 2007 - Coronary Calcium Scoring - This paper by Dr. McCollough et al is may be seen to be analaogous to our work in that it addresses similar issues (e.g. achieving "standard" noise levels). It could be thought of as an early draft of a Calcium Scoring profile, including both groundwork and equipment specifications.
- Helical multidetector row quantitative computed tomography (QCT) precision. Bligh M, Bidaut L, White RA, Murphy WA Jr, Stevens DM, Cody DD. Acad Radiol. 2009 Feb; 16(2):150-9. Academic Radiology
- Comparison of the accuracy of CT volume calculated by circumscription to prolate ellipsoid volume (bidimensional measurement multiplied by coronal long axis). Rkein AM, Harrigal C, Friedman AC, Persky D, Krupinski E. Acad Radiol. 2009 Feb; 16(2):181-6. Academic Radiology
Round 1 of QIBA Funded Projects
- Duke University
- Columbia University Medical Center
- University of Colorado Denver, Department of Radiology
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Department of Radiology
- CoreLab Partners, Inc.