Difference between revisions of "CT Coordinating Committee"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
* are held Quarterly. RSNA Staff for details.
Revision as of 20:45, 27 August 2019
- Chairs: Rudresh Jarecha, MBBS, DNB, DMRE (Chair), and David Lynch, MD (Vice-chair)
- RSNA Staff Support: Julie Lisiecki
The CT Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on CT.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the CT Biomarker Committees
- WebEx calls are held Quarterly. Please contact RSNA Staff for details.