AIUM/QIBA Pulse-Echo Quantitative Ultrasound Biomarker Ctte
From QIBA Wiki
- Co-chairs: Anthony Samir, MD, MPH; Miguel Rosado Mendez, PhD; Michael Wang, PhD
- AIUM Staff Support: Therese Cooper, BS, RDMS (AIUM)
Develop a quantitative imaging profile for Pulse-Echo Quantitative Ultrasound (PEQUS).
This effort is supported by AIUM, using the QIBA Process for Profile development.
Historical Background - Formation of the Group
- A joint QIBA / AIUM Ultrasound Meeting was held at the recent AIUM 2015 Annual Convention on Tuesday, March 24th between 10:30 - 12:45 pm ET to discuss selection of a new biomarker effort for Ultrasound.
- The group discussed proposals for selection of a quantitative imaging technology and clinical target to recommend for a joint QIBA/AIUM effort to develop a quantitative ultrasound imaging biomarker profile.
- Below are meeting minutes and supporting presentations from this meeting for reference:
Presentations and Reports: