2022-04-05 Process Committee Agenda
Join Zoom Meeting: https://rsna-org.zoom.us/j/81919397380?pwd=SGd3aHhocXJ4UzczNDVsTkdobXFodz09
Meeting ID: 819 1939 7380 | Passcode: Process
Streamlined_Profile_Template [10-15 min]
- fMRI Status update
- Key: David, Kathy, Mike
Maintenance/Versioning/Naming [10 min]
- Homework: Kevin to assemble pointers for emailing out to the committee (and CC cochairs)
- Reach out to CC Cochairs on versioning (noting it's not concrete yet, still cloud of ideas)
- Key: MRE (Kay), FDG (Gudrun will ask Jeff to recommend), DWI (Mike)
Estimates_of_Precision [15 min]
- Plans for Wrapping-up
- Key: Nancy
- Start discussion to feed into the QIBA Meetings
- There are more things that QIBA could conceivably work on than we have the bandwidth to actually work on.
- How do we determine a proposal is the best use of our time rather than a conceivable use of our time.
- Which characteristics of past profiles have set the stage for success and which have set the stage for roadblocks?
- How can we look for those in new proposals?
Next Meeting Agenda & New Business [10 min]