Profiles may be of use at any Stage.
Stage 3: Technically Confirmed Profiles
Stage 2: Consensus Profiles
- SPECT Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123 - Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Disease v1.1 2017-06-26
Stage 1: Public Comment Profiles
- There are currently no Profiles open for Public Comment
Submit comments using the online form: http://tinyurl.com/QIBA-Public-Comment-Form
(Note: each form accommodates 10 comments; submit additional forms as necessary)
Public Comment closed for the following Profiles (comment resolution is underway on the corresponding committee page):
Format for Citing Profiles
Cite QIBA Profile documents as:
- Specific QIBA Biomarker Committee. Specific Profile Title, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version. Profile Stage. QIBA, Date. Available from: URL
- QIBA SPECT Biomarker Committee. Quantifying Dopamine Transporters with 123Iodine Labeled Ioflupane in Neurodegenerative Diseases, Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance. Version 1.1. Profile Stage: Consensus. QIBA, June 30, 2017. Available from: http://qibawiki.rsna.org/index.php/Profiles
Statements of Endorsement
- How to use QIBA Profiles
- Biomarker Committee pages may also have links to DRAFT Profile documents for the next Stage.
- Profile Conformance describes how sites and products claim conformance to a Profile.
- QIBA Profile Template shows the structure, rationale and content of a Profile (show "All Markup" to see guidance in the Word comments)