Difference between revisions of "NM Coordinating Committee"
From QIBA Wiki
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact
* Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact for details.
Latest revision as of 16:41, 9 July 2019
- Chairs: Richard Wahl, MD (Co-chair), Anne Smith, PhD (Co-chair), P. David Mozley, MD (Vice-chair)
- RSNA Staff Support: Julie Lisiecki
The NM Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on NM.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the NM Biomarker Committees
- Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact RSNA Staff for details.