Difference between revisions of "MR Coordinating Committee"
From QIBA Wiki
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
* Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact
* Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact for details.
Latest revision as of 16:41, 9 July 2019
- Chairs: Michael Boss, PhD (Co-Chair); Mark Rosen, MD, PhD (Co-Chair); Gudrun Zahlmann, PhD (Co-chair); Cathy Elsinger, PhD (Vice-chair)
- RSNA Staff Support: Susan Stanfa
The MR Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on MR.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the MR Biomarker Committees
- Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact RSNA Staff for details.