CT Coordinating Committee
From QIBA Wiki
Revision as of 21:53, 4 January 2021 by SStanfa
- Chairs: Rudresh Jarecha, MBBS, DNB, DMRE (Co-Chair), Jenifer Siegelman, MD, MPH (Co-Chair), Andrew J. Buckler, MS (Co-Chair)
- RSNA Staff Support: Julie Lisiecki
The CT Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on CT.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the CT Biomarker Committees
- WebEx calls are held Quarterly. Please contact RSNA Staff for details.