This page is intended to collect names and contact information to facilitate outreach during any Stage but especially during Public Comment.
(Primarily relevant clinical imaging sub-specialty professional organizations)
AIUM (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine) includes technologists.
- Profile evaluation would likely go to the Technical Standards Committee, but should also go to the Clinical Standards Committee.
MITA (Medical Imaging Technology Alliance) https://www.medicalimaging.org
- Contact: Emily Lacey (firstname.lastname@example.org), Manager, Standards Development; QIBA Liaison
- MITA has specific "sections" for different modalities. Typically QIBA should target the relevant section.
COCIR (European Trade Association representing the medical imaging, radiotherapy, health ICT and electromedical industries)
JIRA (Japan Medical Imaging and Radiological Systems Industries Association)
AAPM (American Association of Physicists in Medicine)
- CT Profile review has been coordinated by Dr. Cynthia McCollough
IROC (Imaging and Radiation Oncology Clinical Trial Quality Assurance) https://www.irocqa.org/
- Contact: Mike Knopp email@example.com
Pintad (Pharma Imaging Network for Therapeutics and Diagnostics) https://www.pintad.net/
- Contact: Julie Gillis firstname.lastname@example.org
EIBALL (European Imaging Biomarkers Alliance)
J-QIBA (Japanese Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance)