From QIBA Wiki
Back to FDG-PET
QIBA FDG-PET/CT ROI Definition Technical Subcommittee Charge
The objectives of this subcommittee are:
- 1) To survey the existing ROI capabilities and definitions on workstations being used for PET image interpretation.
- 2) To make recommendations for common ROI definitions to be implemented by all vendors.
- 3) To guide the implementation of the recommended definitions.
Items to consider include, but are not limited to:
- 2D vs. 3D ROI's
- ROI's defined in different orthogonal planes
- Meaning of circular ROI's (which pixels are included; is there weighting?)
- Thresholding capabilities
- ROI's on zoomed images
- Timothy Turkington, PhD(Subcommittee Chair)
- Ronald Boellaard, PhD
- Patricia E. Cole, PhD, MD
- Eric Perlman, MD