NM Coordinating Committee
From QIBA Wiki
- Chairs: Richard Wahl, MD (Co-chair), Anne Smith, PhD (Co-chair), P. David Mozley, MD (Vice-chair)
- Secretary: Susan Stanfa (RSNA Staff)
The NM Coordinating Committee coordinates Biomarker Committees based on NM.
- Considering and proposing new candidate Biomarker Committees to the Steering Committee
- Preparing/Reviewing and Prioritizing groundwork funding proposals for submission to the Steering Committee
- Approving for publication Biomarker Profiles developed by the NM Biomarker Committees
- Tcons are held Quarterly. Contact the secretary for details.