Draft New Main Page
From QIBA Wiki
Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers Alliance (QIBA)
QIBA Mission: Improve the value and practicality of quantitative biomarkers by reducing variability across devices, clinical sites and time.
- QIBA Profiles standardize methods to create biomarkers that meet a claimed performance (accurate and reproducible).
- QIBA advances quantitative imaging in clinical trials and clinical practice.
- QIBA engages researchers, healthcare professionals and industry.
- QIBA Overview
The navigation box to the left provides access to:
- Profiles - biomarker specifications published by QIBA
- Committees - coordinating or developing biomarker Profiles and related work
- Processes - used by all Committees for developing Profiles and other QIBA work
- Resource Catalog - used for QIBA groundwork
- Education - about QIBA